30 minute dinner that went down very well with my daughter.
- 3 chicken breasts sliced
- 1 Oriental bean stir-fry (select your favourite from your supermarket)
- 1\2 small tin Water Chestnuts
- 1 Pkt Soy & Garlic stir-fry sauce
- 1 Pkt Egg Noodles
Here’s how easy this school night dinner is:
- Add a little olive oil into your wok, mustard seeds and course black pepper. Add 1/2 the chicken and cook until light brown. Set aside once done.
- Add some dried chilli and cumin seeds to the oil, and cook the remaining chicken till light brown. Set aside.
- Depending on your Egg noodle instructions, at this point I put them into the microwave and followed the instructions.
- Add the packet of stir-fry to your wok with your diced Water Chestnuts (add as many as you fancy), and after about 2 minutes add your cooked chicken.
- Add your favourite oriental sauce, today I bought the Soy & Garlic, very nice! Cook for a further minute or two.
- Depending on the size of your wok, you can either add your noodles and mix, or add the noodle to your serving bowl.
Enjoy. Dinner in less than 30 minutes.